Passport Stop #6
Mill Dam, Lockerby
While you are here:
Cool down at the Chesley Community Park
- The Chesley Community Park is a terrific place to spend your leisure time.
- There is an outdoor seasonal swimming pool, a cool splash park, a skateboard park, and plenty of playground equipment.
- Bring your fishing pole and see what you can catch or put your canoe in the river and enjoy the oasis around you.
- The park also has a picnic pavilion and plenty of picnic table so you can enjoy a meal.
Take a photo with Big Bruce
- Big Bruce is a 15 foot icon – a giant Herford Steer that resides in the heart of Bruce County’s famous cattle country in Chesley.
- Big Bruce is a symbol of Ontario’s best beef, raised by incredible people that have a passion for their land, their community and their animals.
- During his ‘mobile’ days, Big Bruce visited fall fairs, attended Christmas parades and plowing matches.
Indulge in a new cultural experience at the ‘Bread and Water’ restaurant in downtown Chesley
- On main street Chesley is the new home of Bread & Water Bistro & Pizzeria.
- It is also home to a catering service and Deanna’s Spice Cabinet.
- The menu is a blend of Italian and French dishes and they are delicious!
- Enjoy complimentary warm herb Focaccia bread and for desert the Crème Brule is mm mm good!
Stop #6 Videos
There are currently no videos posted for this stop. Check back soon!