Passport Stop #12
Artesian Well, Mildmay
While you are here:
Harley’s Pub and Perk in Mildmay
- Home of the famous BUTTER TARTS – you’d be crazy not to stop in and have one.
- Harley’s Pub is a beautiful stone landmark and a family-run business. Friday’s are Ma Schmalz’s old fashioned Rib Night.
- There’s live entertainment, a games room, and a great children’s menu.
A must stop is the Neustadt Springs Brewery
- This historic brewery is the winner of dozens of awards and achievements
- It is the oldest operating original brewery building in Ontario and brews only natural premium ales and beers.
- Guided Cavern and Brewery tours are available on weekends.
- Retail store opened seven days a week.
- Try the Belgium country style brewed Lager or the 10w30 Brown Ale.
Victoria Jubilee Hall in Walkerton
- Stayed tune for a listing of entreating plays and artists coming to the Hall for the summer and fall season. Check out their website at http://www.vjhall.on.ca/
- The Opera House was recently revitalized with performances from renowned artists including, Winfifled Farms, Liona Boyd, Valdy, and the Other Fellers.
Stop #12 Videos
There are currently no videos posted for this stop. Check back soon!