Passport Stop #11
#findthelionshead Picture Frame, Lion’s Head
Here are a few places to visit while you are in town:
Visit quiet picturesque Lion’s Head Harbour
- Lion’s Head Harbour is one of the prettiest harbor. The Marina has 30 transient ships and can accommodate boats up to 75 feet in length
- The Lion’s Head Campground is nearby with a beautiful sand and beach.
- A short walk from the Marina is the Lion’s Head Inn with its English pub and beach view
Downtown Lions Head
- Looking for breakfast? Marydale’s Restaurant has the best breakfast in Lion’s Head
- Catch up on e-mail’s at the Library or at Rachel’s Diner
- Visit the Grandpa’s Attic on the 2nd level of the Foodland Grocery Store
Head north to check out Cabot Head Lighthouse
- It is one of only 3 Canadian Great Lakes Lighthouses rated a full 4 stars.
- Hike one of the trails
- Enjoy an interpretive walking tour
- Drop into the on-site art gallery in the Fog Alarm Building
- Check out works of local art created by local artisans
Stop #11 Videos
There are currently no videos posted for this stop. Check back soon!