The Adventure Passport 2016 is now finished. Stay tuned for stop locations in 2017!
- Look for the Adventure Passport Box at each stop and use the special hole-punch to punch your Adventure Passport
- Visit a minimum of 7 of the 12 stops to be eligible for a FREE t-shirt (first 2000 entries) and to be entered in the draw for a chance to win one of our incredible Grand Prizes
- The symbol means there is a detour – look for the yellow signs to find the stop
- The symbol indicates that the stop is motorcycle-friendly. Completing a minimum of 7 of the motorcycle-friendly stops qualifies you for the Motorcycle Prizes
- The symbol indicates that the stop is bicycle-friendly.
Completing a minimum of 7 of the bicycle-friendly stops qualifies you for the Bike Prizes
- The symbol indicates that the stop is wheelchair and stroller accessible
- Earn a Bonus Punch by finding Explore the Bruce’s Walkerton Toyota Tundra.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to see where the truck is headed
- Always wear comfortable footwear – hiking boots or running shoes are
- Some areas may have unreliable cell service
- Make sure you always have water, some snacks, and a first aid kit on hand
- Leaves of three, let it be!
- Learn to recognize and stay clear of Poison Ivy. Wear long pants and sleeves to protect yourself
- Have fun!