How it Works
Here’s how you play, please read carefully!
- Begin by sharing the Adventure Passport brochure with your family, friends and neighbors. Explain that together you’re going on a road trip to complete the attached contest “punch card” this summer.
- Focus on the clues, and build a trip plan (from town to town) including accommodations, and things to bring for a day trip, weekend , week in the Bruce County area.
- Get your copy of the Grey Bruce Map. TIP: “The Passport and the Map work well together to uncover the box locations.”
- Don’t have a GPS? Sign one out at your local Bruce County Library.
- Find the truck by following us on Twitter & Facebook
- Head out to find each location. Bring a pen and paper for more clues.
- The ‘D’ symbol means there is a ‘Detour’ and you will look for the Yellow Detour Sign that contains your next clue. If there is no ‘D’ then look for a black box.
- Bring your camera and video camera and send your pictures and videos to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload them to Facebook.
- Use the special hole punch to mark the corresponding stop number.
- Click here to find special geocache coordinates hidden near the Adventure Passport stops.
- Visit a minimum of 7 of the 12 stops and you will automatically be entered in the draw for a chance to win one of the grand prizes. Send completed Adventure Passports to Bruce County Tourism, Box 129 578 Brown St. Wiarton, ON N0H 2T0.
- Complete the 7 designated motorcycle stops on your bike (featuring the motorcycle symbol) and qualify to win the Motorcycle Prize. (You must check the box on your entry form and show your motorcycle license to win).
- Be one of the first 1,500 people to send in your completed Adventure Passport and receive a FREE official Adventure T-shirt.
- Free bonus punch, swag and walking sticks can be obtained from the summer cruisers throughout the region.
- The Adventure Passport ends at 11:59pm on October 31st, 2013.