17 incredible destinations to explore in Bruce County – plus Celebrate Bruce County’s 150th birthday!
The Adventure Passport is a scavenger hunt that takes participants off the beaten track to explore the many gems found across Bruce County.
The first 2,000 Passport submissions receive a FREE t-shirt!
How to play:
- Visit a min of 7 of 12 stops to be eligible to win a free t-shirt (first 2000 entries) and a grand prize.
- The Adventure Passport 2017 runs from May 1 to October 31, 2017.
- Look for the Adventure Passport dark blue boxes and yellow detour signs by using the clues, coordinates and map. Electronic devices may not work in all areas.
- Submit your ballot online at passport.explorethebruce.com, find a validation box, or mail it in to: Explore the Bruce, 268 Berford Street, P.O. Box 129, Wiarton, ON N0H 2T0.
- Option to enter your ballot and pick up your t-shirt (while supplies last) at these validation box locations: Tennyson’s of Underwood, Walkerton Toyota, Thorncrest Outfitters Southampton, Thorncrest Outfitters Tobermory and the Kincardine Library.
What the symbols mean:
The symbol means there is a detour. Look for the yellow signs to find the stop.
The symbol indicates that the stop is motorcycle-friendly. Completing a minimum of 7 of the motorcycle-friendly stops qualifies you for the motorcycle prizes.
The symbol indicates that the stop is bicycle-friendly. Completing a minimum of 7 of the bicycle-friendly stops qualifies you for the bike prizes.
The symbol indicates that the stop is wheelchair and stroller accessible.
The Port Elgin Pathway (PEP) is a mini-tour. The PEP stops do not count towards the 7 required for grand prize eligibility, but completing all 4 stops (PEP 1-4) qualifies you for a special grand prize.
Don’t forget to follow Explore the Bruce on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to Share Your Experience. See where the next Bruce County 150th event is, or where our Walkerton Toyota Tundra is headed to get your Bonus Punches!
More than 90,000 people have participated in the Adventure Passport since 2005, when it first began. Let’s see that number soar this year – tell all of your family and friends about your Adventure Passport experience!