2013 Adventure Passport Winners!
Thanks to everyone who completed the 2013 Adventure Passport! Congratulations to the following winners;
1. Casio Keyboard - A&R Music
Michelle Colton, Brantford
2. Cultural Retreat - Two Night Stay & Museum Membership
Gord Klages, Tara
3. Bicycle - Martin's Bike Shop
Gail Kuntz, Neustadt
4. Two Night Golf Getaway - Port Elgin Super 8
Bill Pineau, Toronto
5. Garden Getaway - Walkerton Chamber of Commerce
Kearnyn Forbes, Tobermory
6. Two Night cottage and Paddle Rental with Breakfast - Summer House Park
Paul C. Fisher, Teeswater
7. Tobermory Weekend for Four - Blue Heron Company
Patrick Johnstone, Owen Sound
8. Port Elgin, Southampton & Beachin' Shopping Spree - Saugeen Shores Chamber of Commerce
Andrew Gladden, Missisauga
9. One of a Kind Coffee Table with Organ Pipes Inside - Nature's Millworks
Ryan Toland, Owen Sound
10. Kite Riding Beginners Lessons - Kite Riders
Michelle Nesbitt, Tara
11. Dines in the Vines - Hoity Toity Cellar
Guy Vachon, Port Elgin
12. Dine at the Mill - Nature's Millworks
Irene Tyhurst, Kitchener
13. Two Night Motorcycle Weekend – Tennyson’s & Taylor Made B&B
Steve Goodall, Barrie
14. Wiarton Willie Basecamp - Wiarton Chamber of Commerce
Tyler Leung, Monkton
15. The Paddle Package - Thorncrest Outfitters
Cailin McMeekin, Hamilton
16. One Week Family Cottage Rental - Lion's Head Beach Motel
Gavin Kielly, Williamsford
2013 Adventure Passport
November 1st, 2013
The 2013 Explore the Bruce Adventure Passport Contest closed 11:59pm on October 31st, 2013.
Thank you to all who participated! It has been a fun year!
Grand Prize Draw Date: Nov 14th, 2013 at 7:30am on 101.7theOne Morning Show.
Winners will be notified by phone or e-mail.
Looking for an adventure this winter? For Winter Trips, Winter Packages and Itineraries check out: http://www.explorethebruce.com/winter-trips/
Casio Keyboard - A&R Music
The Paddle Package - Thorncrest Outfitters
Cultural Retreat - 2 Night Stay & Museum Membership
Dines in the Vines - Hoity Toity Cellar
1 Week Family Cottage Rental - Lion's Head Beach Motel
Diner at the Mill - Nature's Millworks
Bicycle - Martin's Bike Shop
2 Night Golf Getaway - Port Elgin Super 8
Garden Getaway - Walkerton Chamber of Commerce
2 Night cottage and Paddle Rental with Breakfast - Summer House Park
Tobermory Weekend for Four - Blue Heron Company
Port Elgin, Southampton & Beachin' Shopping Spree - Saugeen Shores Chamber of Commerce
One of a Kind Coffee Table with Organ Pipes Inside - Nature's Millworks
Kite Riding Beginners Lessons - Kite Riders
Wiarton Willie Basecamp - Wiarton Chamber of Commerce
2013 Adventure Passport Winners!
Thanks to everyone who completed the 2013 Adventure Passport. Congratulations to the following winners! Winners will be notified by phone or e-mail. (click on the image to enlarge the photo)
Contest Date: May 1st, 2013 – October 31st, 2013. Content is now Closed.
2014 Adventure Passport Contest begins May 1st, 2014
To date over 50,000 people have used the Adventure Passport to get out there and Explore the Bruce by car, motorcycle, and bicycle and on foot.
The 9th Annual Explore the Bruce Adventure Passport. This instant trip plan has everything you need to create lifelong memories about your adventures in the Bruce. This year’s passport includes 12 Adventure Passport Stops. The Adventure Passport is a big scavenger hunt all over Bruce County. Participants are to visit a minimum 7 of the 12 Adventure Passport Stops to win an Official Explore the Bruce Adventure Passport. Please read each stop carefully and don’t be afraid to park your vehicle and run, walk or bike to find the punch.
This year we have added a little ‘splash’ to our Adventure. Each stop will be by water, rivers, dams etc., Don’t forget to bring your swimming gear and a towel because you may get wet!
NEW! this year we have added two new features:
- Wiarton Willie Walkabout – Get out of your car and take a stroll around Wiarton Willie’s home town. Visit all 5 Wiarton Willie Walkabout punch inorder to win the Wiarton Willie Weekend Prize.
- Paddle Punch – this stop is for you hardcore Adventurers. There is a secret Paddle Punch located at McBeath Conservation by Paisley. All you have to do is paddle in get your punch and you will be eligible to win A Canoe package, sponsored by Thorncrest Outfitters.
Back by popular demand, the first 1500 completed Adventure Passports received will get a FREE Official Adventure T-shirt.
Join our Facebook group. Upload your photos, videos, and share secrets on how you completed your Adventure Passport. Also in September we will be announcing a little new prize!
Follow us on Twitter. Get updates on what’s going on in the Bruce and find the Summer Patrol driving the Explore the Bruce Adventure Tacoma to receive your free bonus punch. The Summer Patrol also have tons of instant prizes and the infamous walking sticks. Flash the peace sign to get them to pull over, and please obey the traffic laws!
“Please use this website to find out more about the Adventure Passport stops, see our media pieces, find extra clues, discover hidden geocaches, and some suggested touring routes you can use to complete your passport.”
Don’t forget contest ends October 31st, 2013!
- Explore the Bruce Adventure Team
Your Adventure Starts Now!