2014 Adventure Passport
Contest Dates: May 1st – October 31st, 2014
Hats, Hats, Hats!
All 2000 Explore the Bruce T-Shirts have been claimed so we decided to bring back the Explore the Bruce Hats! Starting October 1st – October 31st, 2014 the first 200 people to submit their Adventure Passport will be eligible for an Explore the Bruce Hat! You can drop off your Adventure Passports at Tennyson’s in Underwood, Walkerton Toyota and Thorncrest Outfitters. You can also mail the Adventure Passports to our office (Box 129, 578 Brown St. Wiarton, ON. N0H 2T0)
What else do I get when I submit my Adventure Passport ?
You will be entered into the Adventure Passport Grand Prize Draw! This year we have 19 Grand Prizes. Some prizes include:
• An weekend getaway in Tobermory with a trip to Flowerpot island and a dinner in Big Tub Harbour
• A Dine in the Bruce package that includes $100.00 gift certificates to 4 local restaurants
• Or the Ultimate Southampton Stroll Package which is valued over $1300.00!
The Grand Prize Draw Date is: November 20th, 2014 on 101.7theOne
[photo of Adventure Prizes Panel Here]
Have fun this fall Exploring the Bruce!
Contest Dates: May 1st, 2014 – October 31st, 2014.
To date over 66,000 people have used the Adventure Passport to get out there and Explore the Bruce by car, motorcycle, and bicycle and on foot.
This year marks the 10th Anniversary!
This year’s passport includes 12 Adventure Passport Stops. The Adventure Passport is a big scavenger hunt all over Bruce County. Participants are to visit a minimum 7 of the 12 Adventure Passport Stops to win an Official Explore the Bruce Adventure Passport T Shirt. Please read each stop carefully and don’t be afraid to park your vehicle and run, walk or bike to find the punch.
NEW! This year we have added five new features:
1. Southampton Stroll – Get out of your car and take a stroll around Southampton. Visit all 5 Southampton Stroll punch in order to win the Southampton Stroll Prize, prize value of $1400.00
2. Paddle Punch – This stop is for you hardcore Adventurers. There is a secret Paddle Punch located at by shipwreck along the Sauble River. All you have to do is paddle in get your punch and you will be eligible to win A Kayak package, sponsored by Thorncrest Outfitters.
3. The Bike Tour – Visit a minimum of 5 stops on your bike and take a picture of you by a Passport Box with your helmet on. You will still have to still visit a minimum of 7 stops (all together) to be eligible for an Adventure Passport T Shirt. You will be eligible to win The Bicycle Prize, sponsored by Martin’s Bicycle Shop.
4. 2000 Official T Shirts – The first 2000 participants to complete the 2014 Adventure Passports will receive a T Shirt! That’s right! You asked for it!
5. Explore the Bruce Exhibit at the Museum – Can you believe it? 10 years ago we launched the 1st ever Adventure Passport. Did you know it started as a school project? Learn more about how the contest evolved at the Bruce County Museum & Culture Centre between June 14 – September 3rd. More information about Adventure Passport Exhibit.
Join our Facebook group. Upload your photos, videos, and share secrets on how you completed your Adventure Passport.
Follow us on Twitter. Get updates on what’s going on in the Bruce and find the Summer Patrol driving the Explore the Bruce Adventure Tundra to receive your free bonus punch. The Summer Patrol also has tons of instant prizes and the infamous walking sticks. Flash the peace sign to get them to pull over, and please obey the traffic laws!
Don’t forget contest ends October 31st, 2014!
Your Adventure Starts Now!